- 1.ACCOUNT OPENING
- No, it is optional. However, opening an account will allow you to purchase without having to fill up all your particulars again. It also allows you to track your orders and receive regular newsletters, promotions and discounts. Registration is easy and free of charge.
How do I place an order?
- 1.Select the items you wish to purchase and click Add to your shopping cart.
- 2.When you have finished shopping, click on Check Out in your shopping cart and you will be guided through the delivery and payment options.
- 3. After you have submitted the order, an email will be sent to you confirming your order details. If you have selected to pay by Paypal, you will receive an email confirmation from Paypal that your credit card has been charge.
- 3. PRICING & PAYMENTS
All pricing are in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
We currently accept 2 modes of payment:
1. Local Bank Transfers - Upon selection of this option after the order is confirmed, our bank account details will be provided. Orders will only be processed after receipt of funds by bank transfer. Payments not received after 3 days will be automatically dropped.
2. Credit Card Payments by PayPal - You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by this method. Upon confirmation of your order at Checkout, you will be transferred to the PayPal Secure Payment Page where you will be required to provide your name as it appears on your credit card, your credit card number and the card expiration date.
4. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Once the order is confirmed, the merchandise will be mailed out within 3 business days under normal circumstances. Please note that during peak periods or due to unexpected delay, the merchandise may take a little longer to be mailed out.
Delivery to a Different Address
You may wish for an order to be mailed to another address other than your billiing address.
At the Shipping page of Checkout, select " Different Mailing address" and key in the different address.
All deliveries within Singapore are free.
International deliveries will be sent via Singapore Postal Sevices( SingPost) and may take up to 14 days depending on the destination.
Parcel may be subjected to customs inspection which may cause a delay in the delivery time.
All customs tax or duties will be borned by the customer.
Shipping charges will be be based on SingPost's international registered airmail charges.
We do not allow refunds. We only allow exchanges for items which are defective. Please contact us within 7 days from receipt of the item (for local customers) from date of purchase; 14 days for overseas customers; and request for an exchange for another item.
Items must be returned in their Original Packaging and Condition; unwashed and unworn and with no perfume or odour.
For the replacement of items of lower value, the excess amount will be forfeited. For replacement items of higer value, you would have to pay the difference in amount.
Delivery/shipping fees for international orders are not refundable.
Customers(local and overseas) will have to bear the delivery charges of sending the exchanged item to them.
Promotional and discounted items are not eligible for exchange.
- CONTACT US
If you have any other question(s) that is not covered here, please email to email@example.com.