Retro Bus (Organic Cotton)
Our pillows are filled with 100% natural bean sprout husks which have been carefully selected, sunned, disinfected and sterilised.
Each pillow is 16cm by 42cm and weighs approximately 200g.
The pillow cover is made of 100% GOTS certified cotton. Please see below for an explanation.
- Simulates mother's touch to calm and comfort baby.
- Cushions against sudden movements and noises that may startle baby.
- Helps baby to have a more restful sleep.
- An effective and organic tradition passed down through the generations in South East Asia.
How to use :
- Distribute the fillings evenly across the pillow and gently place it over baby's tummy or chest.
- Regularly sun the inner pillow to keep the fillings dry and odour-free.
- Do not wash the pillow.
- Check often to ensure that pillow is not torn and no bits of filling have fallen out before letting baby use it.
- Ensure that baby's head and face are not covered by the pillow
- Wash the outer pillow cover regularly.
Caution: Babies below 12 months should not be left unsupervised while sleeping with the pillow.
Our Tag Blankies are sized just right for little hands to snuggle and carry around. With its cotton upper layer and soft minky bottom layer, it is the perfect security blanket for your little one. Colourful and textured ribbon tags all around the edges of the blanket encourage baby to touch and pull, providing sensory stimulation and aiding in baby’s fine motor skill development.
Fabric: 100% GOTS certified cotton and polyester microfibre fabric.(Pls see below)
Blanket Size: Approximately 15” by 15” (excluding tags).
Care Instructions: Place in a washing net and machine wash cold on gentle cycle or handwash. Wash with like colours. Do not use fabric softener. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
WARNING Do not leave baby unattended with the product at all times. This product is not to be used in place of a normal baby blanket overnight. Check regularly that the ribbon tags are securely attached. Keep product away from flames and fire.
Organic Cotton and GOTS
Organic cotton is made from non-genetically modified plants, and without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals such as fertilizers or pesticides.
GOTS certified cotton means that the fabric contains at least 95% certified organic fibres and has been certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world's leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.