Summer Beansprout Husk Pillow *Organic Cotton*
Our pillows are filled with 100% natural beansprout husks which have been carefully selected, sunned, disinfected and sterilised.
Each pillow is 16cm by 42 cm and weighs approximately 200g.
The Daisyfield pillow cover is made of 100% GOTS certified cotton. Please see below for an explanation.
- Simulates mother's touch to calm and comfort baby
- Cushions against sudden movements and noises that may startle baby
- Helps baby to have a more restful sleep
- An effective and organic tradition passed down through the generations in South East Asia.
How to use :
- Distribute the fillings evenly across the pillow and gently place it over baby's tummy or chest.
- Regularly sun the inner pillow to keep the fillings dry and odour-free.
- Do not wash the pillow.
- Check often to ensure that pillow is not torn and no bits of filling have fallen out before letting baby use it.
- Ensure that baby's head and face are not covered by the pillow.
- Wash the outer pillow cover regularly.
Caution: Babies below 12 months should not be left unsupervised while sleeping with the pillow.
Organic Cotton and GOTS
Organic cotton is made form non-genetically modified plants, and without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals such as fertilizers or pesticides.
GOTS certified cotton means that the fabric contains at least 95% certified organic fibres and has been certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world's leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.